SANBlaze VirtuaLUN storage emulation for FC-NVMe is the key piece of test equipment for anyone developing products supporting the FC-NVMe storage protocol. The VirtuaLUN feature set provides a unique set of functions applicable in all aspects of a product lifecycle; from development to design validation and test and QA. The ability to emulate FC-NVMe targets and initiators concurrently with native FC targets and initiators on the same wire with a wide range of configurable attributes provides engineers with a flexible, scalable tool to simulate real SAN environments and test director class switch environments at a fraction of the cost of real devices.
The VirtuaLUN provides full control and programmability of Fibre Channel parameters, providing unique storage test conditions for SAN testing and development.
Easily configurable target environments with optional storage profiles can be edited and saved for reuse. Multiple error conditions and triggers allow for complex error injection. RAM based targets provide low latency targets for performance testing. Very complex, disk based error conditions can be simulated to provide a unique platform for backplane and controller testing. The ability to program complex and varying range of target configurations and save and restore multiple target configurations provides a flexible, cost effective and invaluable tool for development, test & QA labs.
Initiator emulation delivers the ability to drive FC-NVMe traffic, inject errors, send specific or custom op codes in an easy to use, scriptable platform. The ability to affect fabric login parameters is useful in switch and fabric testing and development. Custom command generation and predefined tests provide simulated host environments. Auto connect and probe features quickly identify targets to test. Features such as Read/Write/Compare testing, error injection and a custom command builder provide an environment to simulate single or multiple FC-NVMe hosts.
Test cases can be saved and restored with a single command. Tests can be started via command line, scripted or via an easy to use Web based interface.
- Get a Demo FC-NVMe Data Sheet Emulation Platforms Data Sheet Emulation Catalog
- Support for 32G, 16G, 8G Fibre Channel
- Simulated FC-NVMe SSD storage devices
- Simulated Hosts
- High performance
- Multi-target and Initiator support (NPIV)
- Error injection
- Packet Capture and Decode
- Easy to use Web based interface
- Command line interface and scripting
- Save/load configurations
- Trace Functionality
- Error counters
- Real time statistics and performance data
- FC-NVMe Hardware and Software Development
- Validate and test FC-NVMe hosts
- Validate and test FC-NVMe storage arrays
- Simulate single or multiple FC-NVMe hosts
- Switch and Fabric testing
- Storage software verification
- SAN management software verification
- Performance testing
- Error handling testing
- Failover and Multipath Simulation
- Scalability testing
- Capacity planning