SANBlaze is committed to support the Department of Defense’s goal for the United States to maintain our position of superiority in Net-centric Warfare by developing and integrating deployable open standards based computing solutions for shipboard, airborne, mobile tactical communications and data center consolidation.
Our strategy is to align with the primary goals of Reducing the Total Cost of Ownership and expediting Technology Upgrades for the DoD’s network centric computing infrastructure.
- Use Commercial Off-The-Shelf products and technologies – COTS
- Reduce Size, Weight, Power and Cooling – SWaP-C
- Implement Modular Open Systems Approach – MOSA
- Migrate to systems supporting virtualization and cloud computing
- Provide maximum performance net-centric solutions
AdvancedTCA is actively engaged in the following key applications:
- Airborne resonance
- Mobile Tactical Operations Centers (TOCs)
- Ground and airborne battle management systems
- Net-centric converged solutions for voice, video, and data
- Shipboard communications and data center consolidation